PLEASE REBLOG. ANYONE IN THE ALBERTA AREA SPECIFICALLY CALGARY, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND PLEASE REPORT TO POLICE.
PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR DUAS FOR A SAFE RETURN
this is scary considering how many Somali boys have been murdered in Alberta in the past decade. the stats are ridiculous and the vast majority of these murders are unsolved. i pray for his safe return to his family and I pray to an end to the violence that’s taken the lives of so many young Somali men who move out west in search of work
This is my cousin! If everyone could please make dua for his safe return!!
Hahahah! My mom.
5 Things They Don’t Teach you in Highschool:
1) You’re going to leave the house at 2AM, 16 with nothing in your pockets but 50 bucks and a bus ticket. It won’t feel real. You’re going to think you’re leaving, but you aren’t going anywhere.
2) Swallow your fucking pride and go back inside. Lock your bedroom door, put your hands over your ears, bring your knees to your chest and when you’re ready, let your walls disintegrate and the sadness flood in, because baby I promise you, you’ll feel better if you just let yourself drown. Even if it’s the third goddamn time that week.
3) He’s going to taste like Newports, Trident spearmint and desperation. You’re going to taste like Lime-a-Rita’s and anxiety. You will tell yourself you need this. But you don’t. I promise you. You don’t. You don’t.
4) You’re going to have girlfriends who fall for boys who treat them like absolute shit. Do not learn from them. If a boy calls you a bitch, spit in his face and leave.
5) Do it even if it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if you’re still convinced that he was hiding galaxies beneath his skin. Because baby I promise you, he was the always dark night sky and you were always the full moon. No question bout’ it.